So Nyove had brought up a great, thought-out list of things that we could do to help bring BOA back up to it’s feet. As far as i’m concerned, this is the best chance that we’ve got to save this clan from extinction (once again).
**Please note that the red are my comments
Here is what Nyove proposes:
1. Remove all inactive members and set CLEAR goals
– We need to be sure of our situation and prepare before even proceeding. I don’t even know what to do with the clan cause I don’t know what is happening to it. (I need intel)
2. Assign roles
– Everyone must be contributing to the clan. In order not to have people inactive in clan, they must have a sense of belonging to a clan. Just like me, when I join certain clan, I don’t really know what to do. My clan tag is just for looks.
3. Keep healthy and active relationship w/ different people and clans
– This way you can compete w/ others frequently and others will respect you. You know what I mean?
4. Assign ranks and jobs (or events) to new members.
– Every new member is precious. The first thing a new member doesn’t want is that they have nothing to do w/ their clans. Whats the point of joining a organization if you don’t even have the chance to participate in the first place?
[This isnt a bad idea. I figure that by giving the members a voice, they’ll feel like that they’re playing an important role in the clan, which will make them more involved and interested in certain plans that we may potentially have for the clan.
5. Clean up the website
– Navigation is important especially if someone would like to get information from you. Right now there are so many tabs I don’t know what to really do with them. I know these are precious little memories but can we shoved all those memories into one side for later usage?
[This is a very crucial part in keeping a Clan stable. If the website is messy, then there will be very much stress and confusion when members or others are trying to look for a specific page.]
6. Introduce new members
– New members are especially crucial to building up a strong clan
I think all of this w/ a little help of the internet and myself. Inspiration by iphinxz. Please do something about it and not just read my comments for your bedtime stories. I want to have a meeting soon. I want to discuss about the games we can expand into.
[Before we’re able to think about expanding, we have to find out how many members are still active in this clan, and if there are very few, we start recruiting.]
Now this whole plan leads up to what im proposing next
Pretty much what im proposing is that we either:
1. Clean the site up and delete/remove inactive members and unnecessary pages
2. Make a new website
Let me know what you guys think!
(Ill start on either thursday or friday, if you guys decide which one we should do before atleast wednesday)