In the army, we have the ranks given from “Army Leaders” all the way down to “Recruit”. Here are the limitations, powers, and authority that the ranks give to each person.
- Army Leaders have the power to control everyone (within reasoning) in the Army and will have the same power as their partner in the rank. They will be given the power to lead the Army in times of wars and other situations.
- Commanding Officers (*6) have the power to control everyone in the Army that is rank *5 and below within reasoning. They will be the first people to go to during a war when the Army leaders are too overwhelmed. They can not, however, take full control of the situation without given permission from the Army Leaders.
- Officers (*5) will be the people who, for the most part, will help the Commanding Officers during the war and control everyone that is *4 and below within reasoning. They will be given directions from their Commanding Officers and do their duties. They can not fill in for a Commanding Officer in most situations.
- Generals (*4) have the power to control any rank below them in the Army within reasoning. They will be the main helpers to the ranks above them in bleak situations. This is the rank that, when given, starts to reward you with Author. This is also the rank that will give you the rank of “Moderator” in chat. No rank below this will get “Moderator”.
- Commanders (*3) have the power to control any rank below them in the Army within reasoning and lead them during a war. They will not be allowed Author, nor will any rank below them.
- Members (*2) have the power to fight in wars when they are called upon. They can not control any rank.
- Recruits (*1) have the sole job of just being fighters. They can not control any rank.